Friday, August 14, 2009

Ghost and Pumpkin Applique


This is a test of the Ghost and Pumpkin Applique, and I think it turned out really well. When I was tweaking out the photo, I noticed that I didn't snip the threads on the Ghost's face and between the letters of the word "Boo!" Those will DEFINITELY be snipped on your finished applique!!

I tested this on blue 16 wale corduroy, thinking what an adorable dress this would make for Olivia. I'm planning to use orange shoulder bows as a finishing touch. The applique would also be GREAT on a blue Jon Jon, making the perfect Brother/Sister set for this Fall.

For a more casual option, I do have white long sleeve and short sleeve T-shirts ranging in sizes from 2T to youth 7/8. This applique would be wonderful on the T-shirts, especially for young boys, and you can add your child's name for personalization if you like.

See the price chart for applique pricing. The base price for the T-shirt is $6.

0 comments: