Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Boo to You!


All I had to do was say "model" and Olivia was all over wearing the newest applique design for me. Especially when it meant that she got to pose any way she wanted while wearing her newest Peppermint Rainbows creation. I think her favorite part was wearing the side ponytail. Anyway, she had fun showing off this Halloween design of an appliqued pumpkin and ghost, accented with candy corn, stars and moon, and one lone bat in the night sky. My earlier post shows this on a blue corduroy background that will become a Jumper or a Swing Top for my neice, Blair. But, my little Big Girl wanted a T-shirt for herself. This Pumpkin and Ghost Applique on a T-shirt is $18. T-shirt sizes range from 2/3 Toddler to 7/8 Youth, and can be either short or long sleeved. Send me an email if you have any questions or are ready to place an order. I can't wait to hear from you!!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: