Tuesday, February 16, 2010

See us at Imagine Salon & Boutique!!

So, I haven't told you that Peppermint Rainbows has select items from our online catalog in a local shop, Imagine Salon & Boutique. We met Melissa and Macon a few months ago when we dropped off our Christmas inventory. We had such a great response, that they asked for Valentine's Day items to help promote their annual Champagne Spa Package weekend. This relationship is going so well!! I am so excited that they keep asking for inventory. This keeps me on my toes; creating cute and fun items with the embroidery machine is so fun!

Today, I took Imagine some of the Spirograph collection, as well as these adorable Party Hat Applique' T-shirts for boys and girls. These shirts can be personalized in so many ways!! Choose from the 3 colors that I've sampled, or, choose 3 colors of your own to coordinate with your son's or daughter's birthday party. You can even opt to add a name or a birthday phrase to the design.



0 comments: