Monday, October 12, 2009

Christmas Ornament Aprons



We're ready for holiday baking here at Peppermint Rainbows!! These aprons are the first to be made this year for my BFF from Waycross. Her nieces are going to be a great help in the kitchen (we hope!) and are going to look simply "ma-velus." These child size aprons can be accompanied by a mommy size too. We personalized these two aprons by embroidering each little lady's name on white minky dot, bordered with the same lime green that's in the ornaments. These aprons are so whimsical and fun that any chef would be sure to create some delicious treats this Christmas.

Child ~ $22 Adult ~ $25






1 comments:

Tasha said...

I teach with Tina Goble, who is Gigi's sister-in-law. I saw Mattie's apron at school. TOO CUTE! I have a five year old girl and an 18m little boy and am very interested in your designs. Can you put the oval just like it is on the apron (the white velor with name in middle) and put on longsleeve tee. I thought it might be cute on a black tee with hot pink name or light pink tee with brown name. Any ideas, I really like the apron too, I may think about that for a Christmas present for my daughter.Do you have any Christmas dresses, shirts, boy stuff you are working on if so I really would like to see.
Thanks-Tasha