Friday, August 15, 2008

Reversible Bibs now available!!

These reversible bibs are adorable!! I did this one for my niece, Blair, who will be celebrating her First Birthday on October 10th. She needed something VERY SPECIAL to catch all those rogue cake crumbs that will fall from her fingertips as she devours her Birthday Cake. So, Peppermint Rainbows came to the rescue!!

Blair's bib is made with 100% cotton woven fabric in Duck Egg Paisley and a polly/cotton blend in White Minky Dot. The crown applique is also in White Minky Dot, and a single letter can be added for personalization. There is a snap closure at the back of the neck.

Blair's Bib: $12. Crown Applique with 1 letter, additional $6



I just HAD to make another bib, so why not for Blair? Sshhh!!! Don't tell her Mommy ~ it's a surprise!! This one is made of 100% cotton woven fabric in pink and light brown "petals" with off-white accents, and is backed in solid pink. I chose an off-white thread for the embroidery of her name, or choose a monogram in either off-white or brown.

Blair's Bib: $12. Monogram or Name, additional $6


I'll be adding more fabric choices later this weekend, but I just had to post the finished bib now for you all to see!

1 comments:

Wendy said...

Ohh...I bet Blair's mommy will love that second bib just as much as she loves the first! How did I not see that the first time I looked at this post? Guess I was just so captivated by the beauty of the first bib. :)